Berea College of Technology (BCT) is the Private Higher Education arm of the Berea Group of Colleges, located in the historical Station Building (former Tourist Junction). Part of the iconic Berea Technical College brand it aims to continue this legacy with quality education and unparallel service. The architectural grandeur of the building and rich history is complemented with state-of-the-art classrooms and modern facilities.
The College offers full-time and part-time classes in the Faculty of IT and Commerce.
- Consists of (30) lecture venues, 8 computer labs, a modern library and a team of skilled industry-relevant lecturers.
- Offers an exciting student life with recreational facilities.
- Student Support Services focuses on work-integrated learning and internships for students.
- Wellness and Student Health is taken care of by our campus counsellor.
- The Centre for Student Relations (CSR) provides an online support service to students who require additional guidance academically and personally.
- The BCT social and cultural calendar offers students a perfect balance to their academic curriculum.
- The campus is close to one of Durban’s busiest malls, The Workshop and near all transport hubs. It is aptly surrounded by several student accommodation facilities and food and retail options within walking distance from the College, and
- CCTC cameras and a dedicated security officer on each floor.
Whatever your needs, be it University or a University of Technology access, upskilling in your current position or obtaining a qualification to find employment – you have come to the right place.
The team at Berea College of Technology is ready to assist you to reach your goals and achieve your dreams. We look forward to welcoming you.