The Occupational Health and Safety Department strives for the best intention for people, by developing management systems that reflect care for people. We are committed to integrating a culture for Occupational Health and Safety. A policy is established for all our employees, students, authorised visitors and anyone who will be affected by the nature of our business.
Wherever we operate we will develop, implement, maintain and review management systems that are consistent with national-recognised legislation and standards that will enable us to :
- Provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks to employees, students and others arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees and students on matters affecting their Health & Safety.
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment without risk to their health.
- Provide adequate information, instruction, and training.
- Prevent incidents and accidents from leading to a loss of life or permanent disability.
- Build relationships based on honesty, openness, mutual trust, and involvement.
- Share responsibilities for meeting the requirements of the policy.